1 GHZ HI-Q DIGITAL SPLITTERS - FLAT-TOP 2, 3 & 4 PORT SERIES
Marathon Drop Passives have been engineered for today’s interactive broadband systems to ensure quality delivery of both analog and digital signals. They offer the best in class mechanical and consistent RF performance by using Surface Mount Technology (SMT) and strict QC Metrics.
The user friendly, Flat-Top housing allows all input and output cables to be installed from one side making it ideal for subscriber installations in enclosures without compromising minimum bend radii.
The Flat-Top design allows easy installation and cable management in subscriber enclosures and can be used in rack panels in head end applications.
- Nickel alloy plated Zinc die cast housing for superior durability in corrosive environments
- Excellent response across 5-1002 MHz spectrum at extreme temperatures
- Advanced 15-42 MHz return path performance with typically better than 35 dB output return loss and port to port isolation
- High grade voltage blocking capacitors on all ports eliminate core saturation and prevent hum modulation
- Low intermodulation circuitry to ensure very low distortions during interactive operation
- Glass PCB microstrip with Surface Mount Technology (SMT) for consistent high RF performance
- RFI shielding better than –120 dB is achieved with solder and a rigid die cast back plate
- Enhanced 180° F-port seizure design maximizes contact surface area and provides 200 gram retention force
- All ports are sealed to prevent moisture ingress up to 15 PSI
- Surge protected to withstand 6 kV Ring Wave on all ports
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/SCTE 153 2008
|Part Number||Description||UM||Std Pkg Qty||Pkg Wt (lbs)
|MARS1002F||Splitter, Flat Top 2-way, 1 GHz||EA||100/25||20.2/5.1
|MARS1003F||Splitter, Flat Top 3-way, 1 GHz||EA||20/5||21.3/5.3
|MARS1003BF||Splitter, Flat Top 3-way, 1 GHz Balanced||EA||20/5 ||21.3/5.3
|MARS1004F||Splitter, Flat Top 4-way, 1 GHz||EA||20/5||26.4/6.6